View count: 2714
DescriptionIn order to strengthen international cooperation and improve research quality, the department cooperates with universities such as Tohoku University, Nanyang Technological University of Singapore, National University of Singapore, and Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) to jointly conduct research projects and academic exchanges.The current planning and division of the cooperation plan are as follows:
1. Professor Lua Kim Boon
(1) Research on vortex ring dynamics will be conducted in collaboration with Associate Professor New Tze How of Nanyang Technological University in Singapore, especially when they interact with solid and non-solid boundaries. Experiments such as laser induced fluorescence visualization and particle image velocimetry were developed.
(2) Cooperate with Prof. Yap Choon Hwai, Assistant Professor of the National University of Singapore, to develop an antithrombotic blood pump in collaboration with Professor Lua Kim Boon from the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
(3) Designed, developed and analyzed 2D / 3D front wing flapping wing aircraft in collaboration with Dr. Sunil Manohar Dash, Assistant Professor of Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, India.
2. Professor Yun-Chien Cheng
(1) Professor Prof. Sato's laboratory at Tohoku University has completed the erection of high-voltage electric field experiments, and will cooperate with high-voltage electric field-related biomedical experiments in the future.
(2) Cooperate with Northeastern University and establish biomedical applications and experiments that simultaneously apply high-voltage electricity and fluid mechanics systems, and predict the experimental results by hydrodynamics simulation system.
3. Professor Bing-Shiang Yang
(1) Hiroshi Takemura, a professor at Tokyo University of Science in Japan, will be invited to give a speech at the National Chiao Tung University, and discuss cooperative research and exchanges in the field of machinery and robotics to strengthen substantive international cooperation.